Good morning Constance…oh, don’t worry…in spite of the 20 Pt headline I am totes fine LOL!!
My reaction is in finding out that I have been nominated for some award for this blog, the Lovely Blog award, or something like that?
Ohhhh….un BEEV able!! (inside joke, lol baby!!)
So I am supposed to share 7 facts about myself, and then nominate a bunch of people…well, I can do the facts…but the nomination part I think I will pass on, as I don’t really know that many blogs that I relate to in such a way…sowwweee sis!!
so the seven facts…oh god! lol
1. I have been Haunted By a Lovely God (literally)
2. I am helplessly in love with a person that I have loved since the literal first instant I laid eyes on her, and I also heard an audible voice tell me that day to take a good long look, that is the person I was going to marry. I think it was the voice of Mama (and I have only ever heard it out loud 3 times…this one, once when I think it was Jesus speaking and He said “Tell me” (long story) and once it was the Father who said “yes” (another long story! giggles). When I heard this, I was engaged to another girl (against the counsel of Them, btw…)…and since I heard this, over the years I have occasionally cried from gratitude for her being in my life and cried in anger for her being in my life!!! In short, I am madly hopelessly in love with her! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!
3. I have 4 children.
4. I am a cyclist…I used to race, years ago. I got that out of my system, thank god! The bike was my place of solace and consolation, the means by which I transformed the inner pain and agony in my soul into physical suffering, and thus somehow was expiated and delivered…empty but at least not in agony. Now however, the bike is the place where my baby and I spend a few hours everyday together (on separate bikes…if we had a tandem we would KILL each other…giggles).
5. I am a great home cook, and would be a lousy chef…because I just refuse to cook on any time line. It is ready when I get it ready, and it is just so. My food is magical…no, not the greatest exquisite cuisine…but rather, when people come to my house, and I have cooked, some sort of amazing magic happens and there is a great presence of joy amongst people, regardless of race, creed, or color. This has happened from the beginning, and it simply is what it is.
6. I love to read, and love to write poetry. My poems simultaneously write themselves and are meticulously planned and written by me.
7. I am told I am very funny, and my baby says it is one of her very favorite things about me, my spontaneous wit and humor. I cannot help it…there constantly is a flow of songs, verse, funny thoughts, puns, jokes, rhymes, stories…CONSTANT…inside me. When I am with someone I trust it just comes pouring out non stop. When I am with someone I don’t trust…nothing. Ever.
There! I just told you precisely nothing about me! giggles.
Now…I hereby make the comment space available for you all to nominate anyone you think is deserving of the Lovely Blog award, and then email them or comment to them and tell them they have to post facts!
*Kat stares incredulous, and hollers ‘Rissa, you big cop out!!!!’ but secretly wonders, damn, why didn’t I think of that!!!????*